Looking for the best prop firm to maximize your trading potential? You’ve come to the right place! We understand that you’re not here to learn why you need a funded trading program; you’re looking for the top options available in the market. So, let’s dive right in and explore the best prop firms that can help you achieve your trading goals.
Best Prop Firms
- FundYourFX – Best For No Evaluation
- Funded Trading Plus – Best For Trading With No Time Limit
- SurgeTrader – Best For Big Capital Without Scaling
- FundedNext – Best Funded Trader Program to Earn from Get-go
- FTMO – Best For Trading Challenge
- OspreyFX – Best For ECN Broker with Funded Trader Program
- TopTier Trader – Best For Fast Payout
- Earn2Trade – Best For Futures Trading
Best For No Evaluation
(Get a special 10% discount using our code FUNDEDTRADING10)
FundYourFX is a reliable prop firm with excellent ratings across the board on review platforms, including Trustpilot, TrustIndex, and Google. They’re an up-and-coming prop trading firm established in London in 2021. Their address is 128 City Road, London, United Kingdom, EC1V 2NX. As of late, they’ve switched brokers and are now using EightCap’s trading platform. With some of the lowest spreads available, EightCap is a top-tier broker with several accolades. Because of this, a greater variety of assets are available for exchange, which is excellent news.
Since having no evaluation means taking on greater risk, the typical profit share for a no-evaluation prop firm is 50/50. But FundYourFX takes it a step further. They have a profit split of up to 90%. If a trader is always making money, their starting capital can increase by 50% every time they make a 10% profit. Plus, it may keep growing until it reaches $2,000,000.
Plus, they’re the first in the industry to donate 10% of their profit share to charity. Therefore, traders will continue to get 50%, while FundYourFX will receive 40%, and 10% will be donated. If a trader wants to join this project, they can also give 10% of their profits to charity, making it a 40/40 split with 20% going to charity.
- FundYourFX provides you with a comprehensive risk management system and a statistical analysis of your trading activity so that you can maintain peak performance.
- They give you more freedom to trade any trading style or strategy at any time of the day.
- They let you trade on the news, hedge positions, and leave trades open overnight and on the weekend.
- Scaling of up to $2M.
- You are free to use any EAs you like.
- The helpful support team is available via live chat and email 24/7, 7 days a week.
- All their funded traders are given a dedicated account manager who can answer any inquiries and provide a prompt response.
- You are given the opportunity to donate your profit share to charity.
Pros Of FundYourFX
- No Evaluation (No Trading Challenge).
- You start with a Live-Account and not a demo account.
- The joining fees are refundable once you hit the 10% profit 3 times.
- You get personal support.
- No hidden or recurring fees, so you only pay the one-time fee.
- Faster scaling at only 6 levels.
- Their trading rules are the most flexible in the industry.
Cons Of FundYourFX
- Relatively new prop firm that started in 2021.
- Only 3 kinds of funded trading programs.
- The Starter program costs £197 with a capital of $6,000
- The Standard program costs £297 with a capital of $15,000
- The Professional program costs £577 with a capital of $30,000
- FundYourFX is best for those looking for instant funding and a no-evaluation prop firm. Additionally, they have better pricing compared to the other no-evaluation prop firms.
2. Funded Trading Plus
Best For Trading With No Time Limit
(Get a 10% discount if you use our special code FTR)
Funded Trading Plus is an addition to Trade Room Plus that offers more trading options. They offer 2 evaluation accounts and an instant funding account that lets you skip the evaluation phases.
They seek to match highly competent traders with sizable funds to maximize returns for all parties involved.
So that traders can make the most money possible, Funded Trading Plus lets them start with accounts of up to $200,000 before letting them scale up to $2,500,000. You can choose between a single evaluation phase, two evaluation phases, or instant funding.
The Funded Trading Plus Master Trader Program needs no evaluation before opening an account. This means that you will get the money you need immediately. There is no set profit goal; you will get 70% (which could go up to 90%) of the profits. All you have to do is monitor the relative drawdown at 5%.
- No Minimum / Maximum Time Limits
- Get Funded and Receive a Payout Within 3 days
- Cryptocurrency traders most use MT5 from Eightcap as it gives access to over 250 cryptocurrencies.
- MT4 from Eightcap was developed specifically for the foreign exchange market.
- Trade with a live account and not a demo account.
Pros Of Funded Trading Plus
- No Evaluation (No Trading Challenge).
- You start with a Live-Account and not a demo account.
- Easy to follow the rules.
- You get personal support.
- Enable you to scale up to $2.5M.
- You can withdraw any profit you make on your live account over $50 once per week.
- No minimum trading days.
- MT4, MT5, and TradingView platform
Cons Of Funded Trading Plus
- 1:30 leverage.
- Experienced Trader Program daily drawdown of 3%.
- Experienced Trader Program relative drawdown of 6%
- Funded Trading Plus features no monthly fees or other hidden costs. Prices for the Experienced Trader plan range from $119 to $999, making it the most affordable choice. The most costly choice is the instant funding account which doesn’t require an evaluation and may cost anywhere from $225 to $4,500.
Experienced Trader Program
The Advanced Trader Program
Master Trader Program
- Funded Trading Plus is best for those who prefer to trade without time limits.
Best For Big Capital Without Scaling
(Get a 10% discount if you use our special code FT10)
Surge Capital Ventures, LLC owns the prop trading business SurgeTrader. It is still relatively new. It was started in May 2021 by brokers and venture capitalists with a lot of experience in forex trading. They are proud to be a part of the Valo Holdings Group. The company’s headquarters may be found at 405 5th Ave South in Naples, Florida, in the United States.
Like other prop firms, SurgeTrader is focused on maximizing the potential of successful traders by providing them with access to capital more quickly. They’ve only been around for a year, but they’re getting increasingly popular. They have a new website design and add-on feature in their funded trader programs.
SurgeTrader does not have instant funding. The SurgeTrader challenge assesses your trading skills, risk management strategies, and profitability and must be completed before you can become a funded trader. If you pass the audition, they’ll set you up with a funded account.
- They have add-ons to their program. You can pay extra for features like “No Stop Loss,” “Double Leverage (20:1),” and “90% Payout” in addition to the standard price.
- Traders choose between EightCap’s MT4, MT5, and TradingView platforms.
- SurgeTrader doesn’t have a minimum number of days, trading days, or unique trades.
- All traders receive a complimentary 30-day membership with BKForex.
- Each trader’s account balance will mirror their SurgeTrader auditions. If you traded with $500,000 for the audition, you would also be in charge of $500,000 of capital in your funded trader account.
Pros Of SurgeTrader
- No time limit.
- Clear and simple trading rules.
- There are no restrictions on trading style, and any strategy may be used.
- Support for MT4, MT5, and TradingView.
- $1M capital funding program.
- Discretionary trading, hedging, and algorithmic trading are allowed.
- After you pass the SurgeTrader Audition, your account will be funded within 24 to 48 hours.
Cons Of SurgeTrader
- No scaling program.
- 4% daily loss limit.
- 5% max trailing drawdown.
- No weekend holding.
- SurgeTrader offers six different funding programs with six different funding accounts. The capital ranges from $25,000 to $1,000,000. Each plan has the same maximum trailing drawdown of 5%, daily loss limit of 4%, and profit sharing of 75%.
- SurgeTrader is best for those that want a huge capital without scaling. They have a $1M capital account that costs $6,500.
Best Funded Trader Program to Earn from Get-go
(Get a 5% Discount if you use our exclusive Code: FT5)
Launched in March 2022, FundedNext has become one of the best funded trader programs in the industry of proprietary trading firms. FundedNext is the very first prop firm to share 15% of profits earned from demo trading. The company’s headquarters are located at AI Robotics HUB, C1 Building, AFZ, Ajman, UAE.
FundedNext traders can receive up to $200,000 in a funding balance, which can scale up to $4 million. Affiliating with the broker EightCap, FundedNext offers the lowest commission and raw spread to their trades with 1:100 leverage. Traders can earn up to 90% on their real account by trading in forex, commodities, and indices.
FundedNext has two kinds of funding models, the Evaluation Model and the Express Model. With the Express Model, there are two account types, the Consistency Express Account, and the Non-Consistency Express Account. To scale up, traders must grow only 10% of their real account over four trading cycles while meeting all of the eligibility requirements for this opportunity. Then 40% of your account balance will be increased until it reaches $4 million.
FundedNext has gained a massive reputation from traders all around the world on its social media platforms and Discord communication server.
- 15% profit share from the demo trading.
- Up to $200,000 in a funding account balance.
- 90% profit share with the real account.
- A dedicated account manager.
- Flexible trading strategies are applied.
- Scaling up to $4 million.
- Bi-weekly payouts.
- Hedging, weekend holding, and scalping are allowed.
- EA and copiers are allowed.
- 24/7 Customer Service.
Pros Of FundedNext
- The Express Model has a one-step assessment phase.
- Earn 15% of the profit that traders make on the demo account.
- The One-time Refundable registration fees.
- Smooth dashboard experience.
- One dedicated account manager will handle all the account related issues.
- Only 10% account growth for the scale up opportunity.
- Flexible trading rules.
- You can hold positions overnight and on weekends. You can also use EA, copiers, and hedge.
Cons Of FundedNext
- No free trial opportunity;
- News trading restrictions;
- Requires 4 months to scale up.
- The Evaluation models have various levels of funding ranging from $15k – $200k; to sign up for an account, it will cost from $99 to $999.
- The Consistency Express Accounts have various levels of funding ranging from $15k to $100k; this will cost from $99 to $549.
- The Non-Consistency Express Accounts have various levels of funding ranging from $15k to $100k; this will cost from $119 to $699.
- FundedNext is best for traders looking to profit immediately as they provide 15% profit from the demo phase.
Best For Trading Challenge
Traders at FTMO, a Czech Republic-based Forex prop trading service, may have access to $2,000,000 and a profit share of up to 90%. From the beginning, the 70% profit share has been an integral part of FTMO’s brand identity. Rivals have also used this number to base their products on the market. To maintain a competitive edge, the company now offers traders a 90% profit share, with the business retaining just 10%. They work with a liquidity provider for their live corporate accounts, giving them an institutional data feed and a way to trade directly on the market.
There have been several frauds with prop firms, which is a major issue. Therefore, before evaluating whether the funding firm is worth the risk, it is vital to analyze its reputation and ratings within the trading community. The reliability of FTMO has been proven. Plenty of evidence exists of traders receiving rewards, and the company has a stellar reputation.
- You have the potential to receive 90% of the profits.
- You get to try the famous FTMO Challenge.
- You can try the process for free if you want to. The Free Trial account has the same trading criteria as the FTMO Challenge but is shorter in duration.
- The FTMO Account balance will be increased by 25% every four months if you maintain constant profitability.
- Holding positions over the weekend or trading during macroeconomic announcements are not prohibited on FTMO Account Swing.
- Payments are typically handled within 14 days, although the Profit Split Day is flexible and may be moved up to three times if necessary.
- Their MT4, MT5, and cTrader accounts are fed by data provided by their network of top liquidity providers.
Pros Of FTMO
- Established and trustworthy prop trading firm.
- Scaling plan.
- Offer a free trial for traders to test out their FTMO Challenge.
- Rules are somewhat flexible.
Cons Of FTMO
- Uses a demo account for all.
- Weekend holdings and news trading are only allowed in their Swing Account.
- To scale, you need to hit 10% profit 4 months in a row
- $10,000 account for €155
- $25,000 account for €250
- $50,000 account for €345
- $100,000 account for €540
- $200,000 account for €1,080
- FTMO is best for experienced traders that want to be challenged.
Best For ECN Broker with Funded Trader Program
(Get a 20% Discount if you use our exclusive Code: FT20)
Established in 2018, OspreyFX has quickly become a top player in the Forex broker industry. However, the company’s funded account challenge program didn’t launch until the 30th of December, 2021. In the foreign exchange market, they are best known as an electronic communication network (ECN) broker that offers STP execution for online trading in currencies, cryptocurrencies, CFDs, stocks, and commodities. You may open an account with the broker for as little as $25 and use the leverage of up to 1:500.
As an electronic communication network (ECN) broker, OspreyFX pools liquidity from more than 50 financial institutions across the globe. Clients may trade without interfering with a dealing desk, artificially low prices, or re-quotes thanks to the Executable Streaming Prices (ESP) supplied directly from these liquidity providers to the broker’s platform. Therefore, they are in a position to provide cheap spreads and fast transaction execution with minimal slippage.
- Traders may get funding from OspreyFX with up to $200,000.
- You can create an Islamic account with OspreyFX.
- If you pass the Verification Phase, you will get a full return of your entrance fee plus $1,000.
- Their high-tech control panel allows you to monitor your trades and analyze your data to fine-tune your approach.
- Get up to $200,000 in funding, trade with peace of mind, and don’t have to pay for your losses.
- Once funded, your profit share will be paid every Monday
Pros Of OspreyFX
- OspreyFX provides access to over 55 forex pairs, 30 cryptocurrencies, and 125 CFDs on stock indexes, precious metals, and commodities. Altogether, there are over 200 assets.
- You can hold positions overnight, during weekends, and trade news. You can also use EA, copiers, and hedge.
- You can utilize third-party copiers on their broker’s MT4 or MT5 platforms.
- A trading competition where the top prize is a $10,000 live-funded account.
- Trade using a live account.
- Very relaxed rules.
Cons Of OspreyFX
- There is no scaling in OspreyFX.
- 10 minimum trading days.
- $220 with a capital of $25,000.
- $359 with a capital of $50,000.
- $599 with a capital of $100,000.
- $999 with a capital of $200,000.
- OspreyFX is best for those seeking an ECN broker and offering a funded trader program.
7. TopTier Trader
Best For Fast Payout
(Get a 5% discount if you use our special code Z5Z2PN9726)
The prop firm TopTier Trader was established in 2021, making it a young player in the industry. Their office address is 547 NW 28th Street, Miami, Florida 33127. They are a verified company on Trustpilot with a rating of 4.9 and good reviews. Even though it only started in 2021, they are a reputable prop company.
Traders with experience are sought by the prop firm TopTier Trader. A two-step process is in place to evaluate whether a trader is competent. Traders that do well on the test are hired by TopTier Trader, a prop firm where they may manage money remotely and grow the account following the trader’s chosen scaling plan. If you’re a TopTier Trader, you retain 80% of your earnings.
- TopTier offers up to $600k in funding.
- A dedicated staff of real traders is ready to assist you at any time of the day.
- If you can prove that you can reliably trade, they may increase your profit share from 80% to 90%.
- Get instant access to your account and track all your analytics on one easy-to-use dashboard.
- On the Vital Markets trading platform, you have access to all instruments. This includes forex, commodities, indices, and cryptocurrency.
Pros Of TopTier Trader
- Keep up to 90% of the profit.
- You can merge accounts.
- Up to $2,000,000 scaling
- High leverage up to 100:1 on forex pairs except for swing accounts
- Monthly trading competitions.
- TopTier Trader trading leaderboard.
Cons Of TopTier Trader
- No EA for TopTier Trader Challenge Regular and Swing.
- No weekend holding for Challenge Regular
- 90% profit split only on TopTier Trader Challenge Plus
- All accounts on TopTier Trader are demo
- There are four different programs, so there are also four different prices. You can choose between the Swing, the Regular, and the TopTier Challenge. You can also choose from TopTier Challenge Plus, Regular, and Swing.
- The TopTier Challenge regular fee for $25,000 in funding is $255. The $50,000 funding will cost you $350. The cost of the $100,000 funding is $560. The last and most expensive is $200,000 and will cost you $999.
- The TopTier Challenge Plus $25,000 funding costs $250. The most expensive is the $300,000 funding which costs $1,399.
- TopTier Trader is best for those looking for a fast payout, as their average payout processing time is 8 hours.
Best For Futures Trading
(Get a 20% discount when you sign up for The Gauntlet Mini and Trader Career Path from our links)
Earn2Trade is a reputable education company that also offers classes in trading futures. Ryan Masten made this program to help people learn how to trade on the forex and futures markets. Their “Funded Account Challenge” is less of a competition to see who is the best trader and more of a place for people who want to become traders to learn how to trade. Participants in the mentoring program are encouraged to learn how to trade professionally.
You might be a new trader who wants to learn more or an experienced trader looking for a new challenge. They give you the tools to learn new things and test what you already know at a pace that won’t break your budget or make you feel bored.
Students might learn more from mentorship sessions, webinars, and one-on-one lessons. Also, when the program is over, they help students who did well find jobs at different trading firms.
After a trader learns about the market, they can put what they’ve learned to the test by taking part in the Gauntlet Mini and the Trader Career Path. This is a trader evaluation program that was made specifically to find out if a person is ready to trade in the real market or not. You can share the results of your evaluation with the firm’s trading partners with just one click. Depending on how well you do, they will decide whether or not to let you be a funded trading partner of the firm.
- In the Gauntlet Mini program, you can receive a free 60-day trial of NinjaTrader or Finamark, a free 60-day trial of Journalytix, and unrestricted access to Earn2Trade’s educational resources for as long as you remain a member.
Pros Of Earn2Trade
- Mentorship program.
- A lot of educational materials.
- Good to learn futures trading.
- Offers Ninja Trader platforms.
- Excellent reputation.
- Chance to get hired by other prop firms.
Cons Of Earn2Trade
- No forex trading in Gauntlet programs.
- Recurring fees in Gauntlet Mini.
- How much you pay for a fully funded trading account depends on your chosen account type. Earn2Trade is different from other prop firms. For example, it will cost you $170 per month to keep a $50,000 balance in the Gauntlet Mini, but it will cost you $350 per month to keep a $150,000 balance in the same account.
- The Trader Career Path starts with a balance of $50,000 and costs $120 per month. The most important thing for traders to know about the program is its simple scaling plan. As part of the first round of the process, traders will take an evaluation test with a virtual account worth $50,000.
- Earn2Trade is best for traders that want to learn how to trade futures.
What Is Funded Trading?
Funded trading is trading on behalf of a prop trading firm. Funded trader programs are usually for traders with little experience but not enough money to trade full-time and make a significant profit. It lets traders make money by trading other companies’ money without riprsking their own trading accounts. Long-term success, however, requires high skill and understanding of the financial markets.
Benefits Of Funded Trading?
The reduced exposure to risk is the major benefit of funded trader accounts. Usually, a nominal one-time fee is charged for access to the platform and real-time data. In exchange, you will be given access to a funded account when you have shown the requisite skills. Once funded, you may retain a portion of your profits and deposit them into a bank account whenever you choose.
Are Funded Accounts Worth It?
Yes, funded accounts are worth it. There are several benefits to having a prop firm provide funding, including:
You’ll have access to a large pool of trading capital, which means more opportunities for profit than you could have had with just your own little account. You are not putting your own money at risk.
To get started with your funded trading journey, click on the links provided for each product to learn more and sign up for your preferred funded trading firm. Happy trading and success on your trading endeavors!